Blog Archive

Sunday, July 31, 2011

growing up!

This month has been SO busy! I have been in Indianapolis for almost a month now and I see myself growing everyday. My co-workers have become my friends and my days off have turned into laundry and house cleaning days. Oh, don't worry... I will always be a kid at heart!!   I apologize for not being able to blog a whole lot, but I do plan on posting pictures to let you see what I have been up to!

We were able to take a look inside the gym where the famous movie Hoosiers was filmed!

All of the ELCs at the NKOTBSB concert! It was like we were 11 all over again!

For a team building exercise we were told to find materials scattered all over an island and build a raft. We had 4 hours to build a raft, all get on board then paddle across the lake.

80% of people who attempt this challenge do not make it. We MADE IT across the lake in an hour and a half  on our first try! Grandaddy, Daddy and Taylor would all be proud of me for tying West Texas knots!

No comments:

Post a Comment