Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

ELC Training in Indy!

Well, I've  been in Indiana for 12 days and a lot has happened! Here are some photos from Indy and a little bit of what I have been up to!
This is where I work, Kappa Alpha Theta Headquarters
2011-2012 Kappa Alpha Theta Educational Leadership Consultants

This is what we look like everyday on our lunch break, lots of food and smiles piled into one minivan!

Looking through Kappa Alpha Theta archives, we came across Kerri Strug's USA uniform!
All of my new friends and co-workers at a Risk Management on the Road Conference for womens organizations hosted by Kappa Alpha Theta.

This is Katie! She will be moving to Nashville with me to help colonize the new Eta Phi chapter at Belmont University! So excited to be working with her to provide more ladies the opportunity to join Kappa Alpha Theta!



Some of our Fiji friends from the FEA field staff conference in downtown Indy!

No comments:

Post a Comment